Look at me!
I've been wanting to redo my blog for a LONG time. After doing a ton of research and note taking, I finally found someone I liked. She was so easy to work with and we literally had 25 emails back and forth. Guys, if I said to jump, this girl would have jumped! Lucky for her, I'm pretty easy to please. Mainly because she nailed exactly what I wanted.
So, go check out the Blog Queens if you want a little sprucing up.
One of my favorite things about the new digs is the navigation bar at the top. Go check out the tabs and learn a little about me! Most of you already know everything there is to know. HA!
Stay tuned for some new, fun things going on around here!
Here begins my dirt road diaries.
I'm so excited!
4 comments:
You can't imagine how excited I was to see Pirates & Princesses pop up on my blog side-bar screen! Yay! You were one of the main reasons I started a blog years ago. I love the new name and the new look!
Congrats love...look forward to comparing my crazy life with a great lady like you!! You know what I mean...sometimes we just want to know at the end of a long exhausting day...that someone else's life can get crazy too....Smiles!��
Congrats love...look forward to comparing my crazy life with a great lady like you!! You know what I mean...sometimes we just want to know at the end of a long exhausting day...that someone else's life can get crazy too....Smiles!��
Your blog design is fabulous!
Post a Comment