Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 21, 2009

Wish me luck...

Just wanted to let y'all know that I am going to torture myself again this morning. Today is my permanent eyeliner "touch up"! Dang, I'm dreading it! I better look GOOOOOOOD! Pray that I can stay in the chair and not try to claw Kacy's eyeballs out in the process!!:) Maybe I'll post another pic of the aftermath so that y'all can make fun of me. I guess it's better to laugh with you!

Also, I am posting this from my new laptop!!WOOO-HOOO!! Jason got a new one at the office so he handed this one over to me. This one is only a couple of months old though! I am so excited! So, I am posting this today from my couch in the living room with my feet on the coffee table!:) SO FUN!

Have a great day, friends!

8 comments:

allie nelson said...

good luck!!

Fun Family Fitness said...

there is nothing better than a laptop....I going to have to get another one...if the "other thing" works out....about your eyes....I want mine done...but I think I am going to get my lips done first...if I don't chicken out first....I hope I get to see you at aerobics....it is going to be good...steph

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, ouch, girl! You did it once, so you'll be okay! So excited about the new laptop! I'm tellin' ya, if I ever am not teaching that will be one of my first purchases...love it! And I love going out on the back porch when the weather is nice, with a cup of coffee and my laptop! Yum!

Shelley said...

Good Luck! We MUST get pictures :)

Rebecca said...

owwee...you kids and your crazy permanent makeup :P

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

can't wait to see pics!!! if i was as gorgeous as you, i would slap on some lip gloss with your permanent liner and kiss make-up goodbye forever!!!

yea new laptop!!!!!!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Please share pictures! You are crazy! :)

MammaBotos said...

Hey love the permanent eyeliner! have myself...want to do the lips but dunno yet... be brave!!! congrats on the laptop!!!