Here are just a handful...or maybe a bucket full of pictures of the inside decor! Have I mentioned lately how crazy blogger makes me? WHY can't they perfect the picture upload process?????? Maybe it's just me!:)
Guess who's ornament this is?? HINT...he has a birthday on Monday and will be NINE years old. Holy moly! It seems like just yesterday we took his first picture in a Christmas stocking at Hendrix Medical in Abilene!!:( I'M OLD!
Random kitchen stuff...
A close up of the tree...looks like the full length pic didn't get uploaded...surprise, surprise...I like my tree's tall and skinny. My sister, Krista, is VERY annoyed by it!! LOL!!
The garland I made for the armoir...is it a garland or a turkey?? I'm not sure. Can't decide if I like the feathers or not?? What's your vote? Not that you care;)!!
My very favorite kid ornament...Made by Kate in preschool.
Another, "where should I hang this wreath because I really like the one that is already on the front door" creation. Koop was very impressed with my resourcefulness.
This year, I bought the kids their very own tree. They decorated it themselves with all the handmade ornaments they have made over the last 10 years. It even has colored lights which they LOVE and I don't love.
The dining room table...
Every year we have a tradition of drinking homemade eggnog and decorating the tree. The kids LOVE it!! Then, when we finish, we go outside and cheers to Christmas-time and look at the tree all lit up from outside. Last night we even added in a couple laps around the tree. Hmmmm, not sure that one will make it into next year!
7 comments:
Love ALL of it!!! Your decorations are so cute!! Hope to see ya'll this weekend?? :)
Wow, your house looks AWESOME!!
i'm going to hire you to come do my house next year!! WOW!!! I love it! I hope you have a great holiday!!
ok marci beat me to....the entire time i was looking at these i wondering if you were for hire!!!! :) no wonder your family always looks so happy....you have got it all together!!!!!! you're awesome!!!! i want to be YOU when i grow up!!! ;)
LOVE all the trees. Hope we get to see it all in person :) The "kid" tree is a great idea!
LOVE IT! We did a kid tree this year too....with all of the ornaments they have made over the years on it. AND its a tall and skinny one, too! I love those too!
I wish I could say shopping...check! Maybe this week!
Your house looks great. You remind me of my sister - she decorates the whole house. What do you have in the bathrooms? lol.
Post a Comment