Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

August 14, 2008

Crazy lady...

Please say a quick prayer for me at this moment. I am off to the doctor's office, 4 kids in tow. Two of which are getting shots today. One of which is getting ALOT of shots today. I'm thinking a trip to Wal-Mart for a toy after is getting us through...

Oh, have mercy!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Good Luck with all 4!!! It'll be ok after the fact. :) And I think a trip to Wal-Mart might fix it too!!! LOL Otherwise, have a great day!!!!

Vanessa said...

I had to take Grant the other day to get shots......4 of them.....he took it like a trooper and did not cry even though I think he wanted to. It didnt help that the little girl that came out before his turn was crying!

NO FUN!

Anonymous said...

It will be fine, now the clinic is a different story. Hope you don't have to wait.Thanks for the pep talk this morning and see you in the morning.