bless your heart, momma! our day is coming next week and I have already had clint take the entire day off so we can take them somewhere special afterwards! :o)
Oh I feel for you. I remember taking Reagan and saying "these are the last shots you have to have until you are 10." Never say this, because when Reagan started K, Nurse Cude calls and says Reagan never had her first Hep B shot. I almost considered homeshooling at this point. Praise the Lord your done with that for now.
5 comments:
bless your heart, momma! our day is coming next week and I have already had clint take the entire day off so we can take them somewhere special afterwards! :o)
Oh I feel for you. I remember taking Reagan and saying "these are the last shots you have to have until you are 10." Never say this, because when Reagan started K, Nurse Cude calls and says Reagan never had her first Hep B shot. I almost considered homeshooling at this point. Praise the Lord your done with that for now.
OH NO! I am so sorry!!!!
Glad they are sleeping now!
been there! ( not with 4,) but all in all it still is no fun!
Been there, done that, and it's no fun! I feel your pain! Hope everyone is doing better now.
Post a Comment