Here are some of my favorite pictures from this week....
My new chair came in this week. Isn't she lovely?

Daddy's boy

Just a sweet picture of my Kate. She is now sporting brand new contacts. Which, I might add, she is putting in ALL by herself in very little time. She's a natural!!

One of my favorite pictures. Jason and his girl Kate.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See some of you at the race!!
11 comments:
I'm loving the new chair!! Have a great time at the race. I can't wait to read ALL about it. :)
I haven't even checked your blog lately, because my blog never tells me that you update! I guess I can't rely on it anymore! Have a great weekend!
LOVE the new chair! Hope to see it in person soon... Are you running or walking this weekend? Tell Jason "Good Luck" for us!!
Great new chair! Another race? Impressive! We're off to the lake have a great weekend, too!
I really really love the chair...all that worrying was for nothing...those were really cute pictures of the kids and Jason...thank you for your help this weekend...hope yall have a great time...Kate is getting so big...I am not ready for that...steph
I love the chair! Have fun at your race!
you guys are such an athletic family!!!! great chair... and precious kidos
love the chair! Great to see you for a little while saturday!
Love your pics, especially of the chair!! It was great to see you for a minute Saturday!!
Cool chair! Kate looks like a beutiful young lady!! She is growing up too quick, I just love that picture! Hope ya'll had fun!!
It's my first visit here...but after that comment you left at the cafe..I JUST HAD TO...come by..and the music playing has me in tears too....
I'm so sorry to hear about the tornado...What can we do but go on and try..clinging...I often find myself clinging to the words...
"No storm can shake my inmost calm when to this ROCK I'm clinging..."
You touched my heart today with your comment..that is my prayer, to help another on this journey....
thank you for the words...
AND this song....
I've never listened to it before...wow...powerful...powerful..wow...
You look incredibly blessed despite the difficult days...beautiful family you have...
Thank God everyone was safe...
Peace to you and blessings in abundance!
God is GOOD...ALL the time...
sometimes we just need patience to see through the clouds...
lori
Post a Comment