Well, my day tomorrow is going to be crazy.
*I have my first training session with Steph. I am really looking forward to it, but I'll check in with y'all tomorrow afternoon just so you know I am still alive!!
*Case has a dentist appointment, too. Poor kid has his Mommy's teeth. He could use a Brillo pad on those things and he'd still have cavities. Oh well! Dental insurance sure would come in handy at this point!
*The kids go back to back to school tomorrow. I am SO ready for the routine. They are all well behaved and I really don't have alot of trouble with them, but it's just the amount of volume and activity that is produced by them. It makes me feel like I need to take a DEEP breathe. In fact, so many deep breaths that I might accidentally hyperventilate!!LOL!
*Now, about my sweet baby girl, Kenna. As of tonight, she has been running fever for 4 days straight. HIGH fever. BUT, it's not as high as it was the first 2 days. It was running 103-104 and now it has gone down to running around 101-102. Poor kid has had so many doses of Motrin and Tylenol that when I say "Kenna, come here" she says "oh man, more mecine"! She feels terrible. She is coughing and has a terrible runny nose. I am starting to worry that she has the flu. I have been watching her very closely so that she doesn't get dehydrated. She is eating and drinking pretty good though. I have been putting it off long enough. I am going to make her an appointment at the clinic tomorrow. Our first time in a doctors office since Dr. Uncle Craig left. I am really not one of those Mothers that freak out and take their kid for antibiotics EVERY time they cough or have a runny nose....but I feel like this is FOR SURE a real virus. One that really does need meds. At this point, I just hope I haven't waited too long. I would hate for it to turn into something even more serious. Keep sweet Kenna in your prayers. Maybe she'll wake up healthy and happy in the morning!
*I also have to go grocery shopping, organize the playroom, and attend my little sisters ball game tomorrow evening. Not to mention the 6 loads of laundry I just couldn't get finished today. I think I need a few more hands!! Or maybe a maid!!
Have a great Monday!
6 comments:
Find a maid for both of us! Good luck getting it all done! :)
Hope Kenna feels better!
Poor baby... hope she feels better soon. Our Cason has had fever off and on for several days now, too. I keep exposing friends bc the fever goes away from one day to the next... maybe you will get an answer from the dr tomorrow.
My kiddos started back to school last thurs, and getting back into the routine was so nice. I didnt realize how much more I get accomplished when we are in a routine! Good luck with your busy day tomorrow!
Glad you are back in the blogging world! Hope Kenna is better and that you survived your workout!
Hope Kenna is better soon... I know it is miserable to have sick babies. Way to go with the workout thing... I hope Steph kicks your butt :) We also have a trip to the dentist today. I have been dreading it, especially since it is Lainey who needs the filling. Anyway, talk to you soon!!
I am so sorry that Kenna feels bad. It has to get better. I know for your sake .... school and a routine will help everyone feel better. About the training session....now you have another day to worry about me kickin' your butt...haha Take care of yourself and we will see you HOPEFULLY tomorrow. Take care of that baby girl, too...
It was good to see all your crew yesterday, but we did miss you. Hope Kenna is better soon. :)
PS - Left you a note on my post today.
Post a Comment