As all of you know by now, Case, our 3 year old comedian, is the stand up of the family! He is in constant "laugh at me" mode and we usually comply!! Just a short story...on father's day, Case made Jason a picture with lots of blue lines on it. Jason bragged on his "picture" and Case quickly corrected him by saying "it's not a picture, it's a big, trong knife I bought you!" Jason gave him a hug and said, "how did you know that I wanted a big, trong knife?" and Case responded with, "Cause I love you and your my buddy!" What a sweet heart! Yes, is is the only "daddy's boy" of the four!
A few hours later we were at church and I was teaching the young elementary kids. Case's teacher didn't show up so he was in my class. We were playing Bible Trivia and one of the answers was Peter. Case, the only toddler in the class, yells out..."hey, I know him. Peter Cottontail!!" The entire class busted out laughing! Which of course, caused Case to break out into a huge grin!
He cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment