Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

March 2, 2007

Tricycles have wheels...

OK...blogger will not let me post my pictures for some reason. This is the first time this has happened since I started blogging. I sure hope it doesn't do it again. You guys know how I love to post pictures of my little ones. It just shows all that code jumble when I publish the pics. Is this my fault or blogger. Anyone?

My pictures were of Case. He was standing on his tricycle yesterday and it rolled out from under him. Little trickster! His lip is HUGE. It almost busted through, but managed not to. He has a bump on the inside the size of a large marble and a bruise on the outside. It looks terrible. I asked him if it hurt and he said "a wittle bit". It looks like it hurts alot. He's tough.

You guys can officially give Jason and I the "suckiest parents of the year award"! If you remember the trouble I was having getting the babies to sleep upstairs, I finally solved the problem. I bought a futon for the game room and they sleep in there every night. It's been awesome. No babies on my head or feet in my stomach for about a month. Anyway, that room has a sun room that leads into the backyard. When I got up this morning it was FREEZING in there. We had left the door OPEN!! Not wide open, but open enough for anything to get in. And my babies were in there! We are terrible parents! I still get chills thinking of the "what ifs".
So go ahead, hand over that award!

On another note, American Idol fans, what did you think of the vote offs? I, personally, though most of them did leave a little early. And what's with Sanjaya(?) still being there? I an addict!

So, there's a few of my thoughts for today. I know, I communicate with toddlers all day. Not that great! Maybe next time I'll have something more deep to say! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

It's Amy Stevens. I really enjoy reading your blog. Your stories are so funny. And all your kids are so beautiful. I can hardly believe how big Kate and Kooper are. I hardly recognize them. I wish we could see you all more often. Maybe this summer we can have a Horton/Hale/Stevens reunion. And, Oh yes, I am also addicted to American Idol. I haven't watched it yet from last night but I'm watching it this afternoon. I know Sanjaya is still on and I don't understand why. Hope you have a great day! Tell Jason Hello!

Shelley said...

Poor Caser!! It is always something isn't it... at least it wasnt another trip to the ER. I cannot believe Sanjaya is still their either...... oh well... maybe I should start voting!!!