The first three are of poor Case's tricycle accident. This is the result of standing on an object with wheels...a collision with the tile floor. He's fine, it only hurts a "wittle" bit. The second picture is a random picture of our beautiful Kate, now 8. She will turn 9 in June. I just thought this was a sweet picture of her twirling around the porch. Don't pay any attention to the dead plant behind her. I can't wait until spring!!
I'm baaack! :o) Your sweet little Case! That looks like it hurts more than just a 'wittle bit' is you ask me! And I am just blown away by Kate... the last time I saw her, she looked just like Kenna Mae! Thanks for your comment of concern! I am glad I was missed by someone!
1 comment:
I'm baaack! :o) Your sweet little Case! That looks like it hurts more than just a 'wittle bit' is you ask me! And I am just blown away by Kate... the last time I saw her, she looked just like Kenna Mae!
Thanks for your comment of concern! I am glad I was missed by someone!
Post a Comment