So, after I took the picture of her "pretty" face, I look over and she has licked the inside of a Crystal Light container. Red stain all around her mouth. Of course, they chose two things that stain! She may end up going to church tomorrow with her face like that. Again, you have to laugh at them!!
March 3, 2007
It was an accident....
Well, as you can see, my two little monsters are at it again. Kenna came in first and said"pretty, Mommy" and showed me her pretty face. I said Kenna Mae did you color all over your face with a highlighter? She said,"No, Bubba did it". Yes, Case had colored her entire face with a yellow highlighter. I asked Case if he did it and his answer...."it was an accident!" They are such handfuls! But, ohh, they make me laugh!

So, after I took the picture of her "pretty" face, I look over and she has licked the inside of a Crystal Light container. Red stain all around her mouth. Of course, they chose two things that stain! She may end up going to church tomorrow with her face like that. Again, you have to laugh at them!!
So, after I took the picture of her "pretty" face, I look over and she has licked the inside of a Crystal Light container. Red stain all around her mouth. Of course, they chose two things that stain! She may end up going to church tomorrow with her face like that. Again, you have to laugh at them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is hysterical! Just fyi: I have found that eye make up remover usually gets marker off their skin.
Hey... she is way to cute even with highlighter and Crystal Light Stain all over her face... by the way, what did you decide about her bangs?
I am also glad you decided to grow the bangs out... You will be so thankful in the long run!!
Too funny! So hard to get mad when they do such cute, funny stuff huh?? Atleast it was a highlighter & not a Sharpie right?? haha
Thanx for visiting my blog! I love it when new people drop by!
Post a Comment