Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 16, 2012

Dr. Seuss Party...

Kenna Mae is officially obsessed with Dr. Seuss books.
She recites them in the car, in the shower, at dinner...
and makes up her own half the time!
So we celebrated her 7th birthday Dr. Seuss style.

Crazy fun colors, a Seuss hat for her cake, and hot dogs and goldfish.
There are 567,216 different things you can do to make a Seuss party over the top and elaborate, which is most definitely my style, but her birthday snuck up and me...
and she doesn't use Pinterest so she doesn't know the possibilities! ;)

She invited 14 girls, 12 ended up coming.
These pictures were before I had to add more plates!
I guess I just didn't realize we would have such a good turnout! 
I also rented a bounce house!
12 little girls in a bounce house and we only had one knee to an eye.
whew!









And here we have Case.
Smack dab in the middle of 12 little girls.
Go figure.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Her party was so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Happy birthday, Kenna Mae!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

How fun!

Jennifer said...

The kids have grown so much. They are all sooo cute! What a fun party!