Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

July 13, 2011

Mr. Adorable

My new nephew...
Hudson Rhyder
8 lb. 3 oz.
20 1/2 in. long


 The new big sister...
Ava Grace
(Another shirt by Meme)
(no, I'm not her grandma! lol. SHE named me Meme a LOOOONG time ago!)
( I LOVE IT)

Meeting baby bro for the first time.
She was NOT impressed.

He's OK...

SOMETIMES I can shoot in manual and do a decent job of it!

Warming up to the new "big sister" role
and showing off her shirt!

Meeting cousin Hudson

Happy, happy big sister.

I am SO, SO proud of these sweet kids!

2 comments:

Paige said...

How sweet! That shirt is ADORABLE and so is little Hudson!

Sunday said...

Too cute of a baby and name! I love big sis's shirt--great job. Love the manual pic too--you look like a professional.