I do a little "puppy salon" with Kenna Mae.
Complete with a doggy bath, blow dry, and style. Finished up with a pink bow, of course!
My Lolli is SO sweet. Even if she does have that one possessed eye.
Apparently I also take photos of dogs that are stuffed.
I dig around the house and find things like this...
And turn them into THIS....
With a little Modge Podged polka dots on the inside. I used wrapping paper this time and it has a TON of bubbles in it so don't look too close!
Alana and I are PROS at procrastinating together.
Is this not the CUTEST bed skirt ever? She whipped it up for Kenna Mae like she's been sewing for years!
I LOVE it and so does Kenna Mae!
Thanks Alana!:)
Now, join me every week for the next edition of...
The Things I Do to Procrastinate Laundry!
:)
11 comments:
You are VERY productive while procrastinating! All I do is read :( I'm so glad you posted the pic of the little basket. I JUST went out and bought chalkboard paint...like I bought it, came home...and saw this post! I think I'm going to make some chalkboards so me and Cole can play school!
The bucket and bed skirt are way cute!!! I procrastinate when it comes to mopping..ugh...so miserable!
Laundry. UGH!!! I'd do anything to get out of laundry!! :-)
I don't do anything cute and crafty like you, I just check blogs! ;)
Great idea Amy...I am sooo going to steal this post! Like I do all your ideas :) XOXOXO
First of all, I thought I commented on your last post but I see that I did not.. I am so glad that everything is okay with KM. She has been in my prayers and I was so relieved to read your post! Yes, God is definitely good!! Secondly, I am right there with you on the laundry thing except your time is spent much more wisely than mine..lol.I wish I could be a little bit more creative! I love your projects and that bedskirt is awesome!! Hope you are having a great week!
You procrastinate laundry & I procrastinate cleaning!!! ugh... I would rather do anything but that! lol I need to become craftier like you! Love the basket & the bed skirt!! :)
Okay, you really need to move back. I will do your laundry if you will come do all the cute stuff at my house. It would be a friendship made in heaven or laundry or modge-podge. Please do keep this up each week.
Can you come and live with me???? I have a shih tzu and lots of kids....you will feel right at home!!!
Your girl's rooms are SO adorable! Do you do anything spectacular for the boys? I'm trying to come up with something great for my 5 & 7 year old's rooms. They have separate rooms. I am NOT creative from any aspect. However, I can COPY with the best of them. lol!!
Hey girl...about your moss H...I would totally leave a little hole to thread the ribbon through, OR, you could staple/glue the ribbon on. If you want the H to hang straight, I would hang the ribbon on the back and go from one top to the other top...make sense? I am working on a way to embellish my J, and hopefully I'll post pictures when I am done! Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment