Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

June 16, 2009

I just have 4 things to say...

1. Swimming will be much more fun than packing boxes.

2. Kooper tried to put liquid hand soap in the washing machine today. I don't think he's ready to wash clothes.

3. R.I.P. my beloved Southern Living dry erase standing plate thingy. I will love you forever.

4. Samson is like having a toddler. Today, he strung toilet paper all over the house AND chewed up my new flip-flop.

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

HA! Samson the toddler! I want to meet that little one! And oh, the victims of moving and packing! Hey, if you need any help, please call me! I have all summer and I"m sitting around here playing golf and swimming...I would be more than happy to help ya out! Call me!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, and if you're planning on swimming at the country club, think again! There is a thick layer of mud in the bottom of it and it looks awful! BOO!

Betsy said...

gotta love having a puppy...

kristi said...

Did Koop try to wash ALL of the clothes in the same load? For males, soap is soap, right?