Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

March 30, 2009

Negative Nelly...

I am so stinkin tired of it snowing half the week and it being sweating hot the other half! I'm trying to get this house ready to sell dang it!! How am I supposed to clean out the winter clothes, pack all the coats up, or build the other half of the fence when it's a guessing game as to when the weather will stabilize!! I'm headed down the Loony highway, people!

On the other hand, let's take the kids to the park today!! Come join me!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

I agree, this weather is why my sweet boy is sick......

Shelley said...

Hey, I would love to meet you at the park but I am afraid I couldnt get there before dark :) Have a good one!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

You crack me up! Are there any pics of the house online yet?

Bonnie said...

I was at the park today.. I didn't see you ;-)

I hear you about the weather!!! I hate it! I wish it would just stay one way or the other! My allergies can't handle much more of this!