Jason and I are THE WORST SECRET keepers ever. He loves to buy me things, but can never keep it until Christmas or my birthday! This year, we just decided to help each other out. I told him what to buy me, and then I helped him pick it out, and vise versa. It was a perfect plan! So, Santa came a little early this year for Jason and Amy!
Jason is in love with tools. He has almost every tool known to man. Except a screw gun.Well, being that he is in the process of building our new fence, he now owns
every single tool known to man. Step aside, Tim, Jason is steppin up!!

It is pretty cool looking and he even let me use it!! It's awesome!

The reason I heart my hubs...he bought me this!!



Isn't she pretty!? The matching hutch will be here in 4-6 weeks. I have had a 12 place setting of china and crystal in storage since June 8, 1996 that has NEVER been out of the box!! I can't wait to finally get to look at it.
Cause I will probably never use it! It's not dishwasher safe!!:)
The best birthday ever!! #9 was a success! Koop had a great day full of balloon deliveries at school, candy, cupcakes and his favorite meal, meatloaf. I know. A kid that loves meatloaf. Strange! Topped off with a couple of bday spankings to make it complete! Just kidding! Here are a few pics from the party!

Surprise!! His gift from his Daddy. A new bb/pellet gun WITH A SCOPE! He was one happy kid! And Koop was pretty excited, too!! LOL! I hope he doesn't shoot somebodies eye out with that thing!!;) His playstation 2 NCAA 2009 game that his Momma picked out took the back burner this year!!
Daddy showing him all about it...wanting to take it outside to play with it!!

Testing it out!

I thought this picture was hilarious. This is the face he made when his Pa said, "oh, look, it's an OU hoodie!" Cracks me up!! (It's a Tech hoodie)!

I took Miss Ava out for a little photo shoot last week to try for some cute Christmas pictures. They turned out pretty cute!!
The cutest niece ever.....
I'm off to prepare for round one of "School Christmas Parties 2008"! Keep me in your prayers!!
I also have a sick little Kooper at home today with high fever! Please Lord, don't let it be the flu! One of those check marks I haven't checked yet!!
6 comments:
I loved the look on Kooper's face when he got the gun! Priceless! Your new table looks Great, can't wait to see the hutch! And Miss Ava is just as adorable as she always is!!! :)
Lunch tomorrow, right?
Loved the look on Koop's face about the OU hoodie! I understand the love of new furniture...you will have to let us see! I hope he isn't getting sick...it sucks, especially at Christmas.
LOVE the table! I hope we get to come see it :) What are you doing with your old one Jason made you? I know you will LOVE having a china cabinet. Have a good day!!
I LOVE presents!! The furniture is awesome. Ava's pics and Koop's are great too!!!
ohhhh your table is so nice! ; )
My girls have the same little red dresses, : )
Merry Christmas!
love ya'll
I'm loven your new table!...and a china cabinet...you must have been really good this year. (wink, wink)That niece is stinken cute, too. Sounds like you have been busy like we have.
Post a Comment