Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

October 6, 2008

One more quick thing....

I'm sorry! I know there are many of you that HATE country music. I happen to NOT be a country music snob myself. I like it, I don't love it. But, y'all, I LOVE THIS SONG!!

I can't help it. It makes me sing really loud. I sure hope no one can hear me!!:)

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

I'm a big country music fan and I really like this song. My favorite part is the very first part...where she says "there's something about a man in black, makes you want to buy a cadillac"...if I miss it at the beginning, I get really mad! ha!

Betsy said...

Guess what I have as my ring tone on my cell phone right now? Yep!! This VERY SONG!! I love it!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

okay, why does it sound like a chipmunk?

Jackie said...

Well I LOVE country, that's about all we listen to!!! ...except Miley Cyrus who Montana can jam with!!