Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. My poor Kate had been on a down hill slide to pitiful all afternoon. At 2 I took her temp only to realize her fever was going back up, quick!! So, I drugged her with some Advil and went on our way. By the time I got her to the clinic her fever had actually risen to 104.7 and the doc was very worried about her. After a few tests and a chest x ray, turns out the poor little darlin' has pneumonia. Her lower right lob is full of it! I just can't believe how quickly it hit. She was really tired all weekend, but didn't start running fever until late last night. WOW! Now, I'm house bound possibly for the rest of the week. I plan on taking full advantage of it. Housework, here I come.
Looks like Kate will not be attending the play tomorrow. She is feeling so down!! Please pray that she recovers more quickly than the doc thinks she will!! She loves school and the thought of missing the rest of the week makes her really sad.
Hope you had a great Monday!
6 comments:
so sorry to hear about kate.. hope she feels better fast!
Bless your heart. I'm so sorry that she is sick and I hope she does get better soon. I'm also sorry you had such a terrible time today. Tomorrow will be a better day!!
Poor Kate... I guess us coming this weekend is out of the question. I am still pushing for ACU but if everyone in my family was opposed we were heading for C-town :)
Oh, poor Kate!! Give her a hug from us, and hope she feels better soon!!!
Awww...your poor little girl :( That's sooo hard when their sick like that and nothing we can do!
Anyway, hahaha..that is too funny, and we are both Horton's by marriage..lol Funny, cause it looks like we have alot in common, especially the matching clothes...I'm a HUGE stickler for that..drives me crazy :)
I've tagged your blog as a fav, so we'll def have to keep in touch :)
So sorry you had such a bad day! I hate days like that...and poor Kate. Hope she got some good drugs and gets to feeling better really soon! Maybe you can get lots of great stuff done around the house this week. Stuff you wouldn't have done normally. Here's to a super productive Tuesday with no more sick kiddies, no bees, no spills just blessings and productivity. :) BIG Hugs!
Post a Comment