Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

October 17, 2008

Foto Friday...

I know that many of you would rather see more interesting post topics than the ones I tend to include on this blog, but your out of luck. I want to remember this crazy time in my life and I want to have it in pictures. I DO someday plan on printing this blog into a book. I'm sure my children will roll their eyes and be in "aw" of how fascinating our life was when they were little. So, folks, for now, your going to see lots of Foto Fridays and picture catch-up!! Love ya!


What my littlest sass pants is doing while I am hiding in my bedroom talking on the phone....( I did the "trick or treat" myself.)
This was her adhesive of choice....nice.
One more addition to the fall decor. I have since traded out the lame o candles for a much cuter version.
Because we are the perfect parents and we have a perfect child we DID NOT all stay up until 10:30 working on a project we have know about for 2 weeks...and my daughter DOES NOT look like she is displaying this masterpiece in her sleep!!! Sorry Mrs. Keys. It might be a long day!!:)
A close up...what do you get when you cross an over-achieving daughter with an over-achieving father?
***EDIT*** I hate blogger. It took me a good hour to load these pictures and NOW, no matter how hard I try, it will NOT let me put any spaces between these paragraphs. HUGE PET PEEVE!! Anyone use wordpress? Not that I have time to learn a new way to blog at this point.
All my man readers might just want to skip this part! Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you!! I went to the doctor yesterday for my "yearly" exam. For the first time in FOUR years. I know I'm terrible....
The good....I do not have breast cancer and I will not be passing anytime soon. Despite the fact I had convinced myself other wise. All is well. I can sleep again.
The bad...Girls, you all know the bad. Nuff said.
The ugly...The nerve. Doc decided to force feed me blood pressure meds. Apparently, because my pressure was through the roof today, my life is incredibly stressful right now, I was on bed rest with HBP with 3 of my children, and my mother AND father are both on meds for HBP , this is due cause for me to start medication for it. WHAT? Whatever. It makes me start feeling like I am not a dead person walking all the time, I'll try anything! So, pray for me that my meds will work and I will stop all the headache, nausea stuff that is going on with me right now! I have a check-up in two weeks.
On a lighter note, Kenna Mae just walked in and said, "Momma, Case is treating me like I am his little tiny servant..." Wish I had a little tiny servant!!!
Jason and I are heading out to Amarillo after Koop's football game tomorrow. He finished up his 2nd busy season for the year and we are desperate for some family time!! I am hoping to tackle the new Chihuahua movie, the pumpkin patch and corn maze, and shop for fall clothes for four children all in a 24 hour time frame...anyone want to take bets??
Hope you guys have a great weekend!!
GO BOBCATS!! (P.S. Homecoming game tonight!)
Go little BOBCATS!! (P.S.S. Don't tell Koop I called his team the "little Bobcats"! He might take offense!:)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm on lovely BP meds too! Make sure to drink enough water or they cause issues on the other end! =) I lost 30 pounds and have lowered my dosage, but I'm not sure I will ever be done wiht it! Hope you are feeling better!
JW

Jackie said...

Hope everything helps and you start feeling 100% better!! So glad ya'll are going to have some FAMILY time, I know ya'll are in need of it. I think we all need that! :) Kate's project looked Great!!

Marci said...

I'm glad that you are not leaving us anytime soon!! I hope the medication works and you are feeling better soon. Good luck tomorrow with all you have planned, hope it works out for you!! Enjoy your time!!

Anonymous said...

Call me if ya'll come! It should be a really great game with a fun atmosphere! 325-233-6671
Whitney

Anonymous said...

AMY...
Girl...I so understand about the family with the HBP...Once you get your meds regulated, you will feel great!....
I am also glad you aren't checking out......WE NEED YOU!!!
Take care...and I hear some diet coke can bring down that HBP! lol