Only 3 weeks into it and I already have my first injury. How? What? I basically fell down the stairs Monday morning when I went to make sure Kate had gotten into the shower. Totally skipped the last 3 stairs. I have no explanation for my stupidity. Just "forgot" about the last 3 steps I guess....AARRGGG! Just when I was adjusting to the whole waking up early, running, "I am going to die", thing...I fall down the stairs. Anywho, I am fine. I just did something to my ankle/heal/side of my foot. It is a little swollen, but nothing major. I can walk on it, but to put the pressure of running on it kills me. My foot starts to go numb after just a few seconds...who knows.
Poor Bea. She's been walking with me this week. I figure I will give it a little break from the wogging and get back at it next week. I HOPE!! Sorry Bea!! Thanks for being patient with my whining!!
School is going great for the kids. The come home every day telling me how wonderful it is! That makes it so much easier on mommy!!
The tods are driving me insane. It is constant fighting and Kenna Mae bossing Case and Case yelling at her to stop bossing!! Oh my!! Raising toddlers is hard to do! Can I still call Case a toddler? Hmmm....
My calendar looks like an ink pen exploded on it this week. I forgot how crazy the school year can get. I have at least 3 things a day until Sunday. So, if I am a little MIA the rest of the week, never fear. I shall return. As soon as I find my way out from under the pile of laundry!!
13 comments:
Ouch! Don't worry we've all done something like that! Hope it gets better though.
It is ok don't be sorry I would rather walk and you be healthy than run and you get hurt or worse stay in bed and do nothing so, we will get you healed up.Thanks for being my morning buddy.
Sorry to hear about your ankle, hopefully it will heal this week so you can go back to running! :)
I understand the todds driving you crazy! On the way to work and on the way home all I hear is Montana saying, "Sissy touched me; Sissy pinched me; She got my sucker; Sissy looking at me" and the list goes on!! But every time I turn around to look- Autumn is grinning from ear to ear!! I have a feeling she is going to be so "sneaky"!!! LOL
Dang it with the foot! That stinks. At least you are continuing to get up and walk. You will be back at it in no time :)
Give it time to heal......put some ice on it! Jonathan thinks that heals everything!!!???
Do they make a Roomba for laundry?
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF silly girl...Maybe it's God's way of saying: SLOW Down!...lol
Can't wait to share a diet coke with ya!
I have fallen down the stairs, too... it is SUCH a graceful move! ha ha!
Hope you feel better soon...
That's funny! He freaks out about my blog anyways, but he would have known who you were. Ever once in a while he'll read what I'm reading at the time and I'm sure we've talked about who you were and how I knew you.
I'm sure it was him, b/c I sent him to Walmart to get something last Friday.
Hey, Amy! We did get the invitation and Aric really likes Koop's blog. Of course, he had to have one too. We sent Koop an invite so I hope you got it. Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope it gets better and that you can hit the pavement again. Thanks again for inviting Aric to see the blog. Ya'll take care.
Hang in there! (~:
Hope you're feeling better, soon. :)
hey! hope your feeling better.. havent seen you around the blog in a couple of days - yours, not mine ;) and i missed you.. so i thought i would say hi. we spent the weekend in your sweet little town. had a blast. thanks for sharing it with us. i was kinda hoping we would bump into each other *again*..maybe next time.
Sorry to hear about your injury and so glad the kids are having a great year in school.
Post a Comment