Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

July 25, 2008

The great outdoors...

Well, we are off in our first adventure in the camper. I'm not going to call last weekend an adventure being that we were only 15 minutes from home and only spent one night.

This time tomorrow we will be on our way to smelling the mountain air.

Things I am looking forward to the most...

1. mountain air

2. rain storms in the afternoons

3. cooking breakfast over the campfire in the cast iron skillet

4. taking a nap during the afternoon rainstorms

5. chipmunks

6. smores

7. snuggling with the hubs in the cold camper during the night

8. renting a jeep and spending the day on rodes most vehicles can't conquer

9. renting a jeep big enough to seat 6 people...our brother told us people will ask us where we found a tour guide!!LOL!!

10. kicking some little hiney in a good ol game of checkers!! watch out Koop-man...momma's ready for ya this time...

Be back August 4th!! Get ready for another picture overload!!

6 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

I am so jealous and excited for y'all. I am also nervous that y'all are going be to gone...who is going to be here to help entertain my kids...Also, who will I call and gripe about my house to...haha...have fun...and maybe little Colt(on) will be here when y'all get back....steph

Jackie said...

I am so excited for you and JEALOUS! HAHA Ya'll will have a blast and just be able to relax, the kids will have a ball I'm sure! Can't wait to see all the pics of ya'lls fun!! :)

Shelley said...

HAVE A BLAST! Cant wait to hear all about it... Tell Koop he could spend the week teaching his siblings chess. He became quite good while at our house :) Cant wait for the overload of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Things to do/not do while gone:
1. Miss WRH
2. Avoid all TV's (remember 9/11?)
3. Miss WRH
4. Run in the altitude
5. Miss WRH
6. Drive slowly and safely
7. You guessed it . . .
8. Praise the Lord as you admire His beautiful creation.
9. Need I even mention . . .

Enjoy,

WRH

SheridanLeftwich said...

OOh...can't wait for the picture overload. They are my favorite. Ya'll have BIG fun!

Heather said...

Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first excursion to the mountains in your new camper! You are going to love it. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back! Travel safely ~