I tend to be using that title alot for my posts lately. The randomness that goes on in my head is rediculous. If I actually tried to just sit down and make sense of it all I would never post. It would just get overwhelming! So, sorry folks, just lots of nothing from a rambling fool!!
Kenna Mae is turning into quiet a little character. She got so into the Grammy's last night while Alicia Keys was singing No One, that she flew off my lap and announced..."watch my Poky Poky!" I guess it was the 3 year old version of the show. She has just recently learned the Hoky Poky in her bible class at our new church. She is madly in love with Mrs. Becky. Everyone said that she would be. I must admit, however, that I had my doubts when she cried the entire class the first 2 times she went. But, they were right. Mrs. Becky has become a usual occurance in our toddler conversation around here.
The nasty virus has finally found another victim in Hortonville. Koop started coughing and running fever yesterday morning. He isn't as bad as I was afraid he would get. Not like some others here in the big C. Fever not horribly high, just alot of coughing and gagging! Who's next??
The busyness of tax season is definately upon us. Jason worked ALL weekend. I told him if he wanted to keep from admitting me I needed him at least one day out of the week. Seven days a week just isn't going to cut it around here. Although I am very proud of him for trying to keep up on everything and not get behind. It will be a HUGE challenge, but I feel like he has made up his mind and its GONNA WORK!! Bless him. He is also continuing to run and keep up with his workouts. He sure is slimming up!
Valentine parties are coming up this week. I'm still trying to adjust to all the party madness! I will have 3 parties at the elementary and a preschool party for Case. I love to do parties, but when you have 4, 3 of which are at the same time, and all 4 are on the same day, it just gets a little stressful! This, too, shall pass. I am REALLY trying to keep focused on the fact that these little guys are growing too fast and in not too long I will be sad on Valentines Day when I don't have any parties to go to!
Well, better get to doing something! Laundry is calling my name very loudly! I sure do wish it would stick one of those socks in it!!
Happy Monday!
8 comments:
I totally understand that randomness and everything that goes along with it....If you can't make it to Case's party we can handle it. I can't imagine making all those stops...let me know what I can do to help.....
I am so sorry about Koop...he is so cute and there is nothing worse than when the kids are sick...take care of yourself...and see you soon...
Thanks for all the randomness. Hope Koop is feeling better. Abbey hated to hear that he was sick but thought it was a little awesome they are both home sick on the same day :) We you lived closer, we could endure tax time together! Have fun with all the parties. I am just praying we are all well enough to make all the "Heart" day festivities! Happy Monday... finish that laundry!!!
I found your blog through Shelley so I thought I would leave a comment:) My husband too is in the busy season of doing taxes for all of his financial planning clients so I am trying to brace myself for the craziness. I made him promise last year to make it home at least one night a week for dinner with the family.
Sorry you have a sick child...hope he is back to normal soon. May all your children enjoy the fun of Valentine's this week:)
The kids dont get to have a v-day party... which makes me a little happy because I dont deal well with all the stress! :)
I hope everyone else stays well! :)
I love your randomness. It is so you. I can't imagine all those parties. But if anyone could do it, it is you....YOU GO GIRL.
Cole came down with the stuff...so there goes Mrs. Gaylor's class. He said he was okay as long as he was there on Thursday. ha.
Hope all gets better for you.
I love your randomness because it makes me feel "normal" when really deep down inseide I know that neither of us live "normal" lives with all these kiddos!! I am feeling the same pain with the vday parties trying to be too many places at once. And then I teach, so I add that one into the mix as well... fun, fun!!
Hope Kooper feels better today... we have had sickies here, too, and it is no fun!! Although, I got a ton of stuff done yesterday while Bryson hung out in front of a movie all day long... hope you get all your laundry done and hang in there!!
Hey Amy! First of all, I love your new baby, its beautiful. I had to check out your blog since I don't get to see them sweet babies anymore :(! I miss them so much, tell em hi for me! Well Gavin is finally well, going on 2 weeks! Since he's not in daycare anymore he feels great, just an onery lil fart! It was good to see yall last Saturday. I've been helpin out Susan for like parties and special occasions. Well I hope Jason and both firms are doing good. Yall take care and email me sometime, chrissy88m@yahoo.com! Dont forget to give the kiddos a hug for me and Gavin!
Sometimes I read your blogs and could have written the SAME exact words about my crew. It is so funny to me. I totally feel you on the Valentine's parties. I love them, but it can be very overwhelming.
And the laundry!!! I have come to the conclusion that the HARDEST thing about being the mom of 4 is the laundry! UGH!!! I feel like I can barely keep my head above water with it sometimes.
I hope all of you get over all the junk going around. It is really yucky these days!!!
Post a Comment