Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

February 29, 2008

New do...

This is a terrible picture of me, but my husband requested for me to blog my new haircut and color. This blog is our means of communication these days!!

So here it is babe! I hope you don't hate it...but I know you won't LOVE it! Too short! Don't worry, it will probably be grown out by the time we see each other again!! HAHA!



11 comments:

Shelley said...

Super CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!!

Betsy said...

I really like it. It looks a little like mine, which I also got cut yesterday! Great minds think alike!

Fun Family Fitness said...

I love it....it looks like you...I really like the cute...and the color....see you tonight...cute do...steph

Charla (SHar-la) said...

OH!!! I LOVE it!!! You look very hip and girl, I can totally tell you have been working out! You look great...I'm jealous of your olive complexion...no more tanning for me, so I guess I'm white forever, or until the sun returns and its hot enough to lay out! See you tonight!

Nicole said...

I love your new hair cut. It is totally Victoria Beckham. So CUTE!!!

The Poe Family said...

It looks great!!! Very Posh.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE DOOOOO! It is so you girl...SEXY MAMA!

Jessica said...

I cut my hair off on friday too... and got it colored a little darker than usual... I'll have to post a pic too! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

Francesca said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

Amy S. said...

I love your haircut!! very cute and stylish.

Phillips Family said...

Love the hair cut and color!