Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 15, 2008

Looking forward...

Today, I feel certain, is going to be a good day. I have been up for almost an hour and a half and I have not fixed a single sippy cup full of chocolate milk. I have not heard a single "don't touch me" or "Momma turn the channel". My little guys are at their Ma'a house today. They spent the night with them last night. Not only do I get a little breather from Mommyland today, but I am also starting my training with Stephanie today. And weighing in for the biggest loser contest at the gym. And I get to have lunch with the girls at the Woman's Council meeting. And I have a haircut this afternoon!! I am so excited about my day. Any other day this day would feel very stressful. But, being that I am ALONE ALL DAY today.....relaxing! I can't wait!

I wanted to leave you with a couple of pictures. Because a post is just not a good one without something to look at!

Our floors before we went crazy and sanded them...
My table after I finished painting it....(see! My porch does need to be painted!!)
Another....
Our floors after we sanded, but before cleaning and staining....
To be continued.....

8 comments:

Shelley said...

I am so jealous!!! Have fun at the gym and getting a haircut! I love haircuts, but not so much the gym :) Have a great day... ALONE!!

TREY MORGAN said...

I love the table. It has character. Floors look good too. You guys don't "over work" :)

Vanessa said...

hope you had a fun day.........
cant wait to see the after pics!

Anne said...

I cannot wait to hear about your "Mommy Day"!

Jessica said...

Enjoy your day! I'm past the days of sippy cups, but I do get rather frustrated by the amount of times I have to tell mine to quit bickering in a day!

The Poe Family said...

Wow sounds like you had a great day planned. I hope it was as good as you hoped it would be. You will have to check out my blog. I put a picture of my new cut. It is very short!!! Anyway, looks like we aren't coming. The kids are very sick and I hate to expose anyone to our germs. We will try for another date.

Fun Family Fitness said...

Hey there. Everything looks great. And I hope you enjoyed your mommy day. I am proud of you for making the committment to the gym and your training sessions. You did great. Keep it up....You will see the results soon.....I know you feel them right now...but you will soon see them....

Amy S. said...

I hope your day was fun and rejuvinating!! I can't believe you guys changed your floor in a weekend. You and Jason are crrrrrazy!!!