Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

August 13, 2007

It worked!!

If you haven't read my last entry go back and do so or this post may not make sense....
Well, still no baby! I know Krista is very disappointed, but tehe, tehe, the Lord always hears my prayers. Even the secret one's! Poor girl! We left on Wed. afternoon and that night about 2 a.m. she went back to the ER with contractions. The nurse checked her then and said she was dilated to a 4....admitted her, gave her an IV, and called the doctor and the anesthesiologist. When her dr. got there an hour or so later she wanted to check her again to see how much more progress she had made and you will never believe it.....only a 1!!!! The nurse obviously didn't know what the hey she was doing!!!! SOOOO, she spent the night, got checked again that morning, still a 1, and went home. Now, isn't that the cruelest thing you could EVER do to a woman so close to delivery? Of course, I know that the Lord worked a miracle and actually allowed her cervix to "un-dilate" due to the scheduling conflict that was about to occur!! Now Krista, you can uncross your legs and let that baby out!!! I'm ready!!


On another note, we are back safe and sound from our mini-vacation with the Hale's. We had so much fun at Schlitterbahn. And, thanks to Lainey, no one died on the "raging river". Her prayers were also answered. That child cracks me up. I will post more on our trip later. I am working all week at Jason's office and I'm trying to spread out my catch up to waste some time up here. This week will be crazy....working mommy!! Not my favorite thing!

No comments: