Well, Shelley, we finally finished. So what it took us 2 whole months to complete. We are busy people! However, we WILL be hiring someone to do our next remodel!!
From the outside of the bathroom

New wall color, mirror, vanity, and crown molding

The long awaited shower!

The wall above the potty....any ideas? Having a hard time with what to hang here.

Don't forget to check out our slideshow from my last post!!!
6 comments:
The bathroom looks great. Love the paint color!
We finally finished our bathroom remodel that we started in may... it was forever, but it is so nice to have it done!
I love your slide show... your kids look like they have had a great summer. I loved the one of Kenna Mae asleep at the coloring table! Bet she was having sweet dreams!
I really love reading your blog bc it reminds me so much of my life... how crazy busy life is with 4 little ones, but you always seem to have it all together and be such a great mommy and so happy! It so neat to keep in touch this way!
WOW! The bathroom looks awesome! WE WILL find you something to go on that blank wall in San Marcos, maybe that will be our excuse for a stop at the outlet mall!! Anyway, it looks great. Cant wait to see yall on Wed and then a FUN trip awaits. Will says we need to leave the house at 630 on thurs morning so we can work in a stop at Chick Fil A for breakfast along the way. Whatever... WE ARE ON VACATION!
Would that be the proverbial "L-shaped" curtain rod? I can't tell from the picture, but it looks like they do in fact make them . . . and you did in fact get one . . . and it does in fact look great!
WRH
The bathroom looks great! Our bathrooms are pink tile and blue tile...the joys of renting :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am always checking yours even though I may not always have time to comment. It amazes me how fast all of our kiddos are growing...where does the time go?
Keep in touch!
Hi Amy -
Wow, your bathroom is lovely. Good job. Remodeling is definately a gift I do not have.
Post a Comment