Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

April 26, 2007

Holy Cow...

Well, I hesitate to tell y'all because I know you will all want me to post a picture of myself, but I am a new woman today!! I got my hair CHOPPED off. We have a new hair stylist in town and I love her! She is so awesome. I went in wanting an inch or two cut off my length and for her to take my hair back to my NATURAL color. I left, almost four hours later, with it cut to the tops of my shoulders and VERY blonde. WTH?!! I really don't know how it happened. She is just one of those stylish girls that won't do anything to your hair if she doesn't think it will look good. She basically told me I needed to cut off my dead mop and start ALL over! She also said that brown hair would make me look to old and that I was to "fun" for natural. She sounds incredibly rude, but really, there was something refreshing about a stylist that will actually tell you what she thinks! And yes, I tried to take a decent picture of myself to post....but you guys are out of luck!! They were terrible. I also got my eyebrows waxed and my eyelids are still red and puffy! I'll save the pic for another day.

Onto other news.....oh, wait, I have NONE!! Everyone is well, at the moment, and they are all potty trained, no broken bones, no blood, no new suburban...Jason....I love you!! Kenna Mae did go MIA the other day and I found her in the back yard, all alone, jumping on the trampoline.....in only her panties! Please don't call CPS! Little stinker is sneaky! I'll try to give y'all some more scoop tomorrow! We are headed to Abilene to get our family pictures made for the first time in a year and a half. I was waiting to be skinny, but it just ain't gonna happen! Have a great day!

No comments: