Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

March 26, 2007

My heart be still.....

I don't know if any of you noticed but I am one proud momma!! As I was checking my comments from my last post I noticed a new one. An anonymous one! I actually like those because they are not my usual readers! EXCITEMENT!! Well, evidently my oldest "babie" Kate figured out how to comment and this is what she said (kinda) "You are a great and skinny mommy". Isn't that cute?! I love it when your kids know exactly what you need to hear. Sweet girl!

On another note, please say a little prayer for me today. I am potty training Kenna Mae. I went to the store for diapers last night and decided right then I wasn't buying them. I'm tired of diapers and wipes and poop!! No more! So today, Kenna Mae IS going to start doing that on the potty!! I'll probably be washing panties ALL DAY long! Oh, well, at I am diaper free--forever!! :) :(!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

kate has gotten quite good at leaving comments. I have gotten many of them from her. She is so sweet!!!

Amy S. said...

I would love to potty train Ava but she is not showing ANY signs. How funny that you decided at the store no more diapers. I'm sure you will do great. You are a pro at it by now!