Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

February 5, 2007

It's pouring in here!!

We'll Adriano(a pro bull rider)is feeling a bit better today. We've had to have Uncle Craig adjust his temporary cast twice because his fingers were fat and blue! Not good! They put a splint on it for now so that the swelling could go down. They will put his hard cast on next week some time. I am keeping him home from school for a few days and he is NOT happy about that. He's ready to go show off his injury. I think I just need a few days with him for myself. I need to protect it myself until I HAVE to send him back.

And of course, when it rains in a large family, it pours. Kate is home sick AGAIN with strep!! Her best friend spent Thursday with a fever and sore throat sleeping on her desk. The desk next to Kate. Well, they say best friend share everything! This is the second time in 3 weeks, though. She really needs her tonsils out, but first we need to pay down some of Saturdays hospital bills! I just hope Kooper doesn't get it again, too. Now that would make him MISERABLE!!

Keep us in your prayers!!

3 comments:

The Best Family said...

I hope and pray that it doesnt "rain" any harder at the Horton house!! You poor mom! I hope the rest of you stay well and Kooper heals up fast... I will look forward to one of those posts about a totally well, injury-free day for either of us! Maybe in 15 years!!!

The Poe Family said...

Bear with me on my blogging. Without a digital camera, it's just not much fun. I will try to be better. Hope all is well with you guys. I didn't even ask. Did Kooper stay on the full 8 seconds? I think his bull may need to be put out to the pasture for retirement or something. LOL!!!

Have a great day.

Shelley said...

I hope things are continuing to get better! Tell Case we havent forgotten about the pokey hair on Will... it has just been busy here! Have a good week... love ya