Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

June 19, 2016

Best night ever.

Why do I do this to myself? I put so much pressure on myself to blog that I end up digging my feet into the dirt and come to a screeching halt. I love to blog. I love to blog about fun things.

Every once in a while,though, I get this wild hair that maybe I want to make it more. More fun. More entertaining. More like a job. Here's the deal. I haven't had a "real" job since college. Since Kooper was born, to be exact. That's a whopping 16 years ago. I'm a mommy. I like mommy stuff. I like fashion, and throw pillows, and Stitch Fix. I don't like to be bossed around.  Hence, no job. I've been doing me stuff for 16 years with no expectations or deadlines unless they are self inflicted. I give myself LOTS of deadlines and in the mix of all that, blogging became on of them.

No. Reboot. Again. Hello, I'm Amy. I do this for fun. I do this because I want my kids to see their childhood in print someday. We are entering into a crazy chapter of life. It's what I like to call...Kate's senior year.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

So, to celebrate the new chapter, Kate's Senior Year, let's take a look at her best night ever...Jr. Prom.
#ihearttoomanypictures




























So that wrapped up her jr. year. And so it begins.

2 comments:

Shelly @ The Queen in Between said...

She looks beautiful!

Recipes with Tom said...

It's wonderful to hear about your journey and how you want to capture these special moments for your children.