It's always hard for me to follow up a super serious post.
Getting back in my groove seems weird.
It's all in my head, but I can't get it to come out of my fingertips!
So, here goes nothing.
Words.
Living on the ranch is perfect. It's quiet and happy and gives me peace.
Except when we step out on the front porch and see this monster.
You just got the heebie jeebies didn't you?
I can't even.
It was the biggest rattlesnake the gang has ever seen on the bar A.
#shootmenow
Have y'all met Case Horton?
My only little blue eyed blondie.
He's dang cute and can talk you into loving him in just a few seconds.
He also drives me insane.
The questions. Lord help me. The questions.
Thank God he's cute, otherwise he'd be grounded most of his life.
And I leave you with a few of my favorite things.
**I bought this Elf BB Cream out of desperation at Target over the weekend.
I couldn't decide what I wanted, how much money I wanted to spend, or what brand I even wanted.
I just knew I needed good coverage for my sun damaged, much darker skin for the summer.
I LOVE it! It is creamy and has great coverage!
For 6 bucks you should give it a try!!
**Cinnamon Jolly Ranchers are the bomb.
**Mama shirt from my teenage babies! My favorite part is "powered by prayer".
Can I get an AMEN?
So, that's it for today, sisters.
Mama's headed to church!






No comments:
Post a Comment