Christmas 2011 turned out to be a great one!
My kids are growing out of the toy phase and I have been mourning that passing for a month!
They are still tons of fun and get SO excited with every gift they open!
Sweet little kidlets!
I got a text at 7 a.m. from Kooper(they were all in the basement with STRICT instructions NOT to leave the room until we were awake!) saying "Merry Christmas!" and another right away from Kate that said, "Case is about to wet his pants! Can we get out now!?" LOL!!!
Here they are awaiting the surprises of Santa at the bottom of the basement stairs.
SO excited!!
Santa surprised Kooper with a weigh machine.
He is OBSESSED with weight lifting and getting stronger for "real football" next year!
He could NOT believe it!
Checking out the loot!
New iPod touches...
that are about to drive me bonkers!!!!
"Momma, this won't download! Momma, this isn't working! Momma can I buy this game?"
Stronger already!
A cute new coat, Vera Bradley backpack/laptop bag, Vera Bradley makeup organizer...
The "most awesomest North Face jacket EVER!"
I have been SO excited about this gift!
I seriously want them for myself...
and so does Kate! lol!
I think she likes them...
Awww...
(Kate is not happy with me for a few of these pictures!)
A certificate to get her hair cut and highlighted.
Ahhh, teenagers!
Paper Jamz, guitar strap, amp...
he's all set for a paper JAM!
The baby alive she requested.
Yes, she speaks Spanish(and English)
and yes, she pees and poops her diaper.
Weird doll.
Kate is a reader. I mean, has read 2 BIG books in the last week.
Her favorite book is The Hunger Games and this is a shirt that says
"Katniss, girl on fire!"
The perfect gift for a book nerd like Kate.
Don't worry...
she totally embraces the book nerd!
Kooper got an acoustic guitar from Jason and I.
He was so excited!
Sportin' her new boots and outfit!
Lookin super cute!
Ma and a few of her grand babies.
She has 19!!!
My sister in laws and I in our new jackets.
I look SO TIRED!
I hate pictures of myself!
A true picture of the fun we had!
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!!
Many blessings to you all for the new year quickly approaching!
1 comment:
OMG, you have the prettiest kids! Great hair and skin!!! And those boots, LOVE!!!! She looks so cute in her little outfit! Looks like everyone was good little kids this year!!!! FUN times!!!
Post a Comment