My Kooper decided he'd rather not trick or treat this year. :( He was having a dress up Halloween party later in the evening so he opted for helping his Daddy hand out candy downtown at the office. SO, I missed the photo op for him. By the time he left for the party I was partied out myself...and didn't even know where my camera was.
SO just know Kooper...when you are reading this as an adult, I DO LOVE YOU. I REALLY DO. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT TRICK OR TREATING WITH YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHER!! YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE HOW AWESOME YOU LOOKED AS A DEAD FOOTBALL PLAYER! BTW, you did look soooo cool. Daddy did your face paint up RIGHT!!;)
The mermaid, the 80's rocker, and the transformer. Yes, of course, Case chose the bad guy as his costume. And, he only had that mask on ONE time the entire night.
What a good lookin rocker...(I forgot to get my kids candy bags this year. I deserve a mom of the year award)
4 comments:
Your kids look so cute! Make Kooper dress up again and take a pic!!
LOL at the halloween bags!
They look so cute! Tell Koop we are sad we didnt get to see a picture of him :( Miss Yall! Yall need to come visit us...
i know that you really didn't "forget" the kids bags, you were just supporting local businesses!! United and People's!! Hilarious!! :)
btw, very sweet pics from Ericka!!
Cutie-patooties!!!! Tell Koop we're all so disappointed to not see him... :-)
They're growing up on us, Amy, no matter how HARD we try to keep them little!!! Ack!!!
Post a Comment