Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

May 7, 2008

Tooth Fairies and New Shoes....

Aliviah Mae lost her first tooth after school today. The tooth fairy will be making yet another trip to the Horton's. She was just here last night leaving Kate a little cash! WOW!! Seems like she's here ALL THE TIME!!!
AND....look at my cute, funky new shoes. How fun are they?
Well, back to cleaning out my closets for my yard sale on Friday!! Gotta love spring cleaning.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats Aliviah!! Love the new shoes. Hope you dont stop traffic running in them :)

Vanessa said...

Aliviah is SO CUTE! Love the new look!

Your shoes are cute, too. I got some for VALENTINES DAY and they just came in last week. I will have to take a pic of them. Now we can both run fast!

Francesca said...

Love the shoes........THEY ROCK!

Fun Family Fitness said...

I love those shoes...those are too cute...I need to get some new ones...maybe it would get me motivated again...steph

Amy S. said...

I'll have to tell Neely that Aliviah lost a tooth too. Neely just lost her first tooth last Sunday. She will LOVE that Aliviah lost a tooth since Ailviah is "the most beautiful girl she has ever seen."