I have really never had to explain to my first born children...the laid back, obedient ones, the dangers of fire. NEVER! I guess they just knew that fire=bad. That was Kate and Kooper. Last night I walked into my bedroom only to discover Case and Kenna laying on my bed together, ever so sweetly might I add,on there tummies working very hard on something. I couldn't see much of there little bodies over the foot of my sleigh bed. So I asked them kindly, "what are y'all workin on over there?" To which they replied,"oh, we're trying to light this match and make fire!"
"WHAT"? Not so kindly!! Yes, there they were. With a box of matches I had placed on my bedside table the other night during the storm to light the candle in case the lights went out. Cooperating in order to BURN DOWN MY HOUSE!!!
Needless to say, the rest of my evening was spent in lecture.
In other news, Grandmo Eula is still hanging on. She is mostly unresponsive at this point and every day the doctor's guess that she won't make it the rest of the day. It seems that we may be in for a long, drawn out process. Which makes it very hard on our little family. Especially the kids. Please continue to pray.
Kate and Kooper are both spending the night with friends tonight. That means I will only have 3 children at home!! Weird!! The babies will be in depression come this afternoon when they realize the "boss of their games" will not be home to tell them what to do and how to do it! They are gonna be lost! More than likely they'll crash early. That makes for a quiet evening!
Hope you all have a restful weekend!!
3 comments:
The blog looks great! Way to go Shelley! I am so not talented in that area. I am ready for Tuesday to come and go...how about you?
The blog looks great!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY night with only 3 kids! SOOOOOOO glad your house is still standing!!!
I love you blog...when she has time I would love for her to come up with one for me...I hate time....enjoy your weekend...steph
Post a Comment