For starters, please keep us in your prayers. We have been trying to keep it to ourselves for a while, but being that ALMOST complete strangers ( there really aren't any COMPLETE strangers in C-town) have been asking me about it, I guess the time has come to let the cat out of the bag. Jason and I are preg.....HAHAHA! Just kidding!!
Jason has bought another firm in Seymour. He is still going to office out of Childress, but he will be driving back and forth about 3 or 4 days a week. He was there for the first time for a "real" day today. WOW! The Lord has blessed us. When I talked to him about 2 o'clock about 25 people had already stopped in to leave him their tax return. THAT IS ALOT!!!! Now we know the buisness is there....but can Jason be everywhere he needs to be??
I joked the other day that on Feb. 1st I was going to have the kids and I kiss him goodbye and wave and say...."see you April 15th, Daddy"! Now that looks like it could be true. It is going to be an amazing adventure, but PLEASE remember us in your prayers!
I went to my first Casting Crowns concert Saturday night. It was absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it and left so full. Of the Spirit of course, but also of the fajitas from Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth. Two words...Yum...O!!!
I STILL lost 2.2 pounds this week. That makes a whopping 6.4! Which is the same amount of miles my husband ran on Saturday. I'm so proud of him!!
And last, but not least, I got a little surprise while I was there. I've been waiting a long time.(about a year) for this baby and oh, how I love her.....
Goodnight everyone!
Please forgive any misspelled words. I am a terrible speller and spellcheck is NOT working!!
10 comments:
It's a beauty and I am sure a lot easier to birth than your other four babies! Glad yall had a great weekend before the MESS of Tax season begins. Hey, I know your pain... call anytime! STUPID BLOGGER HATES ME TODAY... from Anonymous Me, Shelley
CASTING CROWNS!!! YAY! Where was it and who did you go with? That sounds like great fun! The suburban is beautiful and you really scared me there for a sec with the preggers thing...people aren't really asking you that, are they?
Oh, she is a beauty! Does she have a name yet? (ha ha)
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Good luck surviving tax season... it is SO fun to get to be the single parent, right?
I literally gasped when I read that first paragraph! :o)
How exciting about Jason's job... I will pray for the family and that these next couple of months fly by for you... load them all up in that beautiful new ride and head on down to Austin and visit us!! We would cause quite a scene if you and I went running around with 9 kids under the age of 9 (is Kate 9?) haha!! No, seriously, hang in there! And enjoy the suburban! I LOVE mine!!
love the new ride!
I missed the Casting Crowns concert here! Makes me sad! Glad you got to go! Are you going to the women of faith conference in Dallas? It's not till August but preregistration has started! I would love to see you and Shelley there!
Love the burban! I have this secret desire for one, but I'm not sure I could handle the gas price!
Arent Suburbans great???? Congratulations on the new addition! I love mine, too!
I think I told you this before...my sister and brother in law live in Seymour. Such a small world.
J will be gone a LOT the next two months doing enrollments for a nursing home group he has....I am with you on the single parent thing! not fun.....not fun at all!
YEA - Congrats on the new car. I like it! Missed you guys this weekend.
I think "spell check" is down right now on blogger. None of them are working.
I love the new ride. I am home today with sick children and had a minute to check blogs and wow what a surprise. You deserve it!!! Enjoy it. Gina
I loved your post... I am so excited for you and Jason on the new business ventor. It will be great. I totally understand about not seeing your husband. That is how it is with baskeball season and any season with Toby....I will never get used to it...I will just have to go with the flow. About the new baby. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT....See ya Thursday...
Post a Comment