Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 1, 2008

Christmas, New Years, and a lazy day

I wanted this picture to be at the end, but stupid blogger wouldn't let me move it. Any suggestions? Anyway this is our lazy day. We moved Koop and Case's room downstairs this weekend and it still isn't quiet finished yet. This is what a room looks like when 5 little monkey's get through with it. WOW!! Major cleanup in their future!

Jason's dad and his 2 littlest princess'. This is Kenna with the youngest of 16 grand babies. Isn't she a doll?
Here she is again. She just makes me want to squeeze her. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen.
Little Miss Ava Grace. She turned 4 months old on Christmas Day. She is a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. I am so proud of her.

Kenna Mae on Christmas Day after all the festivities. This is where I found her before our 2nd Christmas dinner of the day. The joys of having 2 families in the same town!!! This picture cracks me up!! Jason and Craig(his oldest brother) went into SEPARATE bedrooms to get ready to go hunt and when they came out they were dressed exactly alike! Same shirts, same pants, same black shirts under their orange shirts, same hats. We all got a good belly laugh out of it, then Kenni and I, and their mother, had to get a picture. It still makes me laugh today!! Craig leaned over and gave Jason a big kiss right as we snapped the picture!LOL! Always something to laugh about with those 2 brothers.
Well, there is a small portion of our holidays. We were blessed beyond measure with family and food.LOL! The gifts are still exploding from my house. Maybe in a few weeks I will have everything organized. Wish me luck! I hope I don't get buried in there!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Is that the sixth little monkey in the middle of that bedroom playing playstation?? Just curious! Loved the hunting picture. They could be twins :) Is that "peach fuzz" on Jason's face?? Glad you had a great break :)

J Katy Garner said...

love your blog Amy! you can check out our fam's happenings at http://growingupgarner.blogspot.com/
so fun to keep up with the fam Happy New Year!

Fun Family Fitness said...

I am so glad that you are back bloggin'...I misssed you and the pictures. I loved the pictures. I hope you had fun last night, I just wished we didn't have to leave so early.... you know us...

Vanessa said...

oh........brotherly love!