Well, I have so much to update that I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I will start off by saying that I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have been having a hard time handling the idea of my little guy, Case, turning 4. Then, this morning I had to send my other 2 to school. I'm just an emotional wreck today. It's not like I've been crying about it or anything....just this nervous, stressed feeling. I just can't seem to shake it. I guess it will pass in a day or two.
Kate almost cried this morning when I took her to school. That's not like her. she usually runs into the school building. I've been praying all morning for her. Koop on the other hand was excited and wasn't even close to crying! His momma....I could have used a little pat on the back or something. His teacher is EXTREMELY quiet and shy. Not outgoing like myself so it was hard to talk to her. There is not ONE child in the entire class that I recognized. Not a single friend from the last 2 years...more of a worry for me than Kooper! He's so laid back, he'll adjust to anything! Kate, however, would have been freaking out if it was her. Thank the Lord, she has a few friends in her class. Being that I was more nervous this year than the kids...I forgot my camera at home, so no pictures from the first day. I'll try to snap one of them after school. Although their hair will look like I never even fixed it this morning. I'm rambling again..sorry! Hope all your kids have a great first day!
1 comment:
We will make it through the day and hopefully this "sick" feeling will go away as the days pass. It is hard to get going again and let them go! I am sure we will enjoy it as we get use to the idea of not watching them every second like over summer. Take care and hang in there! Love ya.
Post a Comment