Home About Me The Diagnosis HCM Facts My Favorite Posts Instagram Email Facebook Pinterest Image Map

July 16, 2007

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone is starting the week out with a happy Monday! I was so sweetly woke up by Miss Kenna Mae singing in my bed. You know the usual songs of a 2 year old. Jesus Loves Me or Old McDonald. Not my Kenna. She was so beautifully singing...."Cool, cool, cool, cool rider"!! Yes, from the oh so Godly movie Grease 2. Kate has watched bits and pieces of it and I guess Kenna caught on. Lovely!

I have promised my children we will go to the pool everyday this week...weather permitting. Which is the part they sighed on and said "oh,man"! Being that it has rained almost everyday this summer. This week looks fairly clear though. Please Lord...we are going stir crazy!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

My kids feel the same way......after all the rain...they want to go to the pool and stay ALL DAY ALL WEEK! They keep forgetting that Mom has a new job in which she is not off all summer anymore (what was I thinking? : ) )!!!!! Good luck with the swimming!